6.09.2011

narrow

We are excited for the response from everyone on Narrow...the other half of the Widen/ Narrow EP with Grasp The Erro forthcoming on Atomic Zoo. Lyrics are below...


Grasp The Erro + Shamik - Narrow (Forthcoming on Atomic Zoo) by shamik


Me and myself are inside
Trapped by walls
In my mind
So I'll meet myself on the line
Stand up tall
Through high tides

Challenges this year feel tougher than the last
Balancing interferes I suffer to get past
I can tell my dreams are achieved
By rocking my mold into something lovely
I, myself, and me...we be three
Mind, body, and soul...good, bad, and the ugly
Foundation was built a gift, I'm facing a tilt a shift
Was waiting to still now drifting spacing my will but if...

Me and myself are inside
Trapped by walls
In my mind
So I'll meet myself on the line
Stand up tall
Through high tides

Illustrious with no off switch and colors bleeding
Dustiest stormy topics of utter feeling
Emotions and senses are coming running wild
Devotion commences from the sun to child
Explosions represent the heartbeat in this chest
An ocean can connect the far east to the west
Went from widening gaps to tightening cracks
Saw the frightening black on enlightening paths
And...

Me and myself are inside
Trapped by walls
In my mind
So I'll meet myself on the line
Stand up tall
Through high tides

I'm paddling deep
My traveling fleet's
Unraveling will not crumble
I'm gambling dreams
While battling me
These rattling knees won't buckle
If I'm trampled by grief and trapped in a bubble
I can handle the heat and attack the struggle
My scrambling feet will adapt and shuffle
So I add all the pieces to crack the puzzle

Me and myself are inside
Trapped by walls
In my mind
So I'll meet myself on the line
Stand up tall
Through high tides